Sunday, November 7, 2010

Scrapbooking

I got my Halloween pictures printed and was able to do a little scrapbooking this weekend.


My son is 10 and wanted to be something scary this year, so he went with the guy from the Scream movies. The paper is Stampin Up and Little Yellow Bicycle. 
I wanted to incorporate scallops for the challenge over at Paper Issues.  Go check out this fabulous blog if you haven't already!


 
My daughter and her friend are into Monster High, so I used the packaging off the doll boxes for this layout. 



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love Monster High!!!!!!
    Your layouts are fabulous!!!
    You all look like you are having SO much fun!!
    Thanks for linking up at Paper Issues!!!
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, I love your Halloween layouts! That circle die-cut is awesome, and I don't know what Monster High is, but it looks super fun!!

    ReplyDelete