Sunday, March 13, 2011

Home Repairs and Disney Antiques

My hubby and I have been working on some home repair/renovations, so I am very behind on my crafts and blogging. Crafting is so much more fun than scraping ceilings! I do have some fun Disney antiques to show you before I get back to sanding and painting.  The figurines were found at a local antique store. I can't wait to have my rooms finished so I can diplay all of the fun little things we love.


Snow White.  She is from the 60's.  I just love her.

1960's Winnie the Pooh pencil cup with sharpener.  He is going to stay in my craft area.

My sweet hubby got this off ebay for us.  These are the old Disneyland park tickets.  I think there are only two sheets missing.  Can you imagine using the tickets like this?  The back page is a check list of everything.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment