Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Becoming Flo

Another Halloween is over. If your kids are like mine, they are already thinking about next year's costume.  Maybe you are one of those that like to plan way ahead too.  If so, you may want to consider my costume for next Halloween.  I was Flo from Progressive.  It was very easy and I even found a web site with step by step instructions.  The most expensive part was the iron on printer paper, normally it is about  $7 for a pack of 5 sheets, but I got it for around $5 with a coupon . The apron was about $3.  Both purchased at Hobby Lobby. I didn't own white pants or shirt like Flo's, but found them both at the Goodwill - $5 for the outfit. The navy head band was $1 at the Dollar Tree.  I already had the shoes.  So I spent about $14 total.  Not too bad considering the price of some costumes at the party stores.  Check out the website if you decide to be Flo next year.  FLO INSTRUCTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment