Monday, March 4, 2013

Gotta love a Snuggie!

When it is cold outside there is nothing better than snuggling up inside.  To help my family stay warm, I made some snuggies.  You know, snuggie...the blanket with arms. You can buy them in stores, but if you make it yourself you get to pick any fabric design you like.  My hubs collects Pez and my daughter plays soccer, so I was really excited to find fleece with those prints.  Now I have to find something for the boy - who's interests include zombies, zombies, and more zombies.  So if you know of a place to get zombie fleece, let me know. 
 
I used the McCalls "Comfy Blanket" pattern. It's #M5970 and is very easy. I made mine simple, but the pattern also has a fun pocket you can add for your remote control.
 
Have a great Monday and stay warm. :-)
 
 
 

1 comment: