Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Rapunzel

Once upon a time, there was a FABULOUS new clear stamp set from Some Odd Girl....
 
  Let me introduce you to Rapunzel....and her beautiful long hair. If you like to color hair, you are going to LOVE this stamp set. She also comes with a couple of flowers and 2 sentiments. Just think of the fun you can have creating with her!
 
I made the tower in the background using a sketch file from Silhouette, then I put a velum paper over it to make it look more distant. I paper pieced Rapunzel's dress and colored her up with Copics.  Make sure you check out the Some Odd Girl blog for other projects using this new set.

6 comments:

  1. This is super pretty! Love the tower in the background, and her dress is adorable!! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love how you used parchment paper to make the tower look far away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Judy! I love the velum background and your coloring is jaw dropping :) Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, you have rocked this release. I love the vellum idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love the castle with the Vellum over it, and her pink polka dotted dress is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect choice for today's linky party! you are such a talented card maker!

    ReplyDelete