Tuesday, June 18, 2013

THIS is how I roll...

Some Odd Girl is introducing another new clear set today and it's called Be You.  This set is great because has so many sentiments (and other little goodies) that can be used on a variety of crafty projects.  It's perfect for scrapbooks, Smash books, Project Life, card making....just about anything! 
 
I used the "THIS is how I roll" sentiment from the new set...it is PERFECT for Roller Mae.  The flowers in the background are actually a little asterisk that goes along with another sentiment from the set too.  You know you want to see the full set, so roll on over to the Some Odd Girl blog and check it out!
Be sure to come back tomorrow, because I'll have another new set to share with you. :-)
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the background and the colors you used!! Stellar job!

    ReplyDelete