Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Waves and Princesses

I have a fun new cut file for you today from Some Odd Girl.  It's the Waves Layers cut file, and I think this one is awesome because it can be used for sooo many projects.  I have used it to make a little insert for my Disney photo album (that's done sort of like a project life page).  So basically it will just slip down in a photo sleeve pocket.
 
Can you guess which princess pictures she will be going with??
Yep, I colored her up to look like the Little Mermaid. I used Under the Sea Mae and the fun new Wave Layer cut file.  They just seemed to go together perfect! You can use the waves on cards, scrapbook pages, or even for school projects.  It's new in the shop along with a fun little Pirate Tobie.  So go check them out!
 
I love coloring my SOG images up as Disney Princesses, even though that isn't what they really are.  Here are a few more examples:
Royal stamp as Snow White


Royal stamp as Princess Tiana
 
Royal Stamp as Cinderella
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing and I love all of your princesses!

    ReplyDelete