Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Ombre Challenge

Some Odd Girl is announcing the new Design Team today, and I am beyond excited that I am going to be on the team again. I had a blast working the fab group of ladies on the outgoing team and I will miss them....but I know we will continue to be on line craft buddies and stay in touch.  Now I am looking forward to bonding with the new girls over the coming months as we create a lot of Odd wonderfulness.  Make sure to check out the SOG blog and leave these new girls some love!
 
With a new Design Team comes new {and fun} changes.  One change will be our monthly challenges.  We all love the sketch challenges, but it's time to mix things up a little.  This month we have an Ombre challenge for you.  So get your craft supplies out and play along with us!
 
For this challenge, I made an Ombre background to use on my tag.  You don't have to make a back ground - you could do ombre hair, an ombre dress, ombre sky, etc.  Make it your own and have fun
I used Kaylee's Closet with the Witchy Wears outfit.  She has to be on of my favorite sets and her outfit really gets me in the Halloween mood!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

6 comments:

  1. Love the tag and so happy to be sticking around in Odd-Land with you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm beyond excited to be on the team with you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. go-oh-oh-oh-ORJISS, girlie! love your happy, and ORANGE, little tag! and i'm so assighted to be doing this with you for the next 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Social Media Gal. Go you! Fab tag, love the orange x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Social Media Gal. Go you! Fab tag, love the orange x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for you!!!!!!! Your tag is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete