Sunday, December 1, 2013

DECEMBER Challenge!

It is DECEMBER already!  WHAT?!? How did that happen??? LOL!
 
We have a new challenge going on at Some Odd Girl this month.  We are challenging you to make your own pattern background.  You can use washi, paint, stencils...anything.  So create something Odd and link up!!
 
I made this sugar coated tag using the Gingerbread Kaylee set. 
To make my pattern background, I stamped the gingerbread people using white ink on white paper. Then heat embossed them with white embossing powder.  After that I inked the paper with brown ink.  I covered the entire tag with a sheet of velum to give it a frosted look.
 
What will you come up with? Need more ideas? Check out the Some Odd Girl blog and take a look at the other Odd Girl's designs.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment