Saturday, March 1, 2014

Pot 'O Gold!

There is a new challenge up at the Some Odd Girl blog and it's all about GOLD.  Perfect for March and St. Patty's Day!  There are so many different ways to interpret this challenge...you could a little or a lot...think gold and come play along with us!
 
Since the gold challenge made me think of St. Patrick's Day, I decided to make a fun treat box full of GOLD candies with a super cute rainbow tag. 
 
 
The tag is made using Fluffy Love (digi stamp) and Make a Statement (clear set).  I heat embossed the word "enjoy" with gold glitter embossing powder and I also embossed around the edges.
 
 
Get all of the challenge details at the Some Odd Girl blog and link up.  Who knows, you might be our winner for find your self spotlighted on a Friday post!
 

1 comment:

  1. This is soooo cute- and I LOVE how you colored those clouds :) Awesome use of gold- especially since you incorporated candy, lol! Sending you hugs!

    ReplyDelete