Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Are you YETI for this!?!

Does he really exist? Yes he does! Today I want to introduce you to Yeti from Some Odd Girl.  He is no urban legend...he is fur real and in the shop this week.  Don't worry, he is too cute to be scary.  Yeti would be great for so many occasions, let me show you a couple...

Here I have him colored up to look more like what I think a Sasquatch or Big Foot would look like. I used the new Sunshine Sorbet paper and sequins too. 
 

Here I have him colored up to look more like a Yeti (or abominable snow man).  Perfect for winter themed projects. I also used more of the new paper and sequins.  I turned the blue wood grain paper side ways so it looks like a swirly winter back ground.
Make sure you stop by the Some Odd Girl blog to get more ideas and fun ways to use Yeti!

1 comment: